Our Mission

The five of us have gone to every Wawa in existence.

Many find this mission meaningless and seemingly it is; however, there is more to our venture than aimlessly driving around hoping to stumble across the region's favorite convenient store.

We have raised funds for a disease that has affected many of us in one way or another- cancer. Wawa Corportate has been extremely receptive of our efforts and have agreed to match what we have spent on our journey as well as donate an additional $10,000 to Melanoma International Foundation.

If you would like to make a personal contribution, please visit the Melanoma Internation Foundation Website http://www.melanomaintl.org/.

Current Status

  • With 596 locations, we have now visited all of them! (as of 11/6/09)
  • We have spent approximately $3,000.00 (not counting gas)and are thrilled that Wawa has agreed to match our purchases and in turn donate the money to The Melanoma International Foundation.
Click on the map to the left for current Wawa visit statistics. You can see the Wawas most recently visited, what was bought at each, and how many are left.

September 13, 2007

Roadtrip!

Hi I'm Andi, and I'm the slacker of the group. Well not really, it's just that I live in VA and not very close to any Wawas, which makes me sad. But I just got back from a fantastic roadtrip to southern Virginia where I visited 35 Wawas in 28 hours! Let me just say that I'm pretty tired, but I'm definitely NOT hungry and my gas tank is full. What more can you ask for? Not much, until tomorrow when I have a craving for (another) meatball shortie...

No comments: