The five of us have gone to every Wawa in existence.
Many find this mission meaningless and seemingly it is; however, there is more to our venture than aimlessly driving around hoping to stumble across the region's favorite convenient store.
We have raised funds for a disease that has affected many of us in one way or another- cancer. Wawa Corportate has been extremely receptive of our efforts and have agreed to match what we have spent on our journey as well as donate an additional $10,000 to Melanoma International Foundation.
1. Only the 5 established team members (Jill, Mary, Emily, Andi and Ann) can participate.
2. A reciept must be obtained from the Wawa visited. In other words, you must purchase something even if it's a 15 cent peppermint patty or now and later.
3. We have 3 years to complete the mission so our projected end date is January 2010.
4. Report your visit to the recorder (Jill) after each visit and the spreadsheet will be updated bi-monthly.
5. Each participant will hold onto the receipts she has accumulated. Eventually she will tally the amount she has spent thus far so the total amount of the venture could be contributed towards a cancer foundation.